Thursday 19 July 2012

NOTD : Every nail blog needs some leopard print !

Okay guys, so I've decided it's about time to get some leopard print up on this blog ! Here I was this morning wondering for the life of me what I ought to do for today's nails ! My original thought was to do florals, but then I decided that I already had enough floral manis on here, and it was time for something new !


So I was trolling through some clothes websites the other day looking for nail inspiration, and I came across a top with this leopard colour scheme and I thought it went really well together, and wasn't necessarily colours I would have straight away put together for leopard print !


Personally, I LOVE leopard print ! I love how versatile it can be (especially as nail art) and it looks flattering on even the shortest on nails. I can't even believe that this wasn't the first thing I thought of when trying to decide on what sort of design to do !


The colours I used for this were 17 Baked Cherry, Barry M Cyan Blue, and then for all the outlining I used my trusty Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black (don't worry, I'm not going to preach about it again today, I think I've made my point on how awesome this thing is) ! I'm currently on the lookout for a similar red colour to the one I've used for this design, the colour is great and everything, but application isn't so much, and last time I wore this colour it chipped really quickly ! Any suggestions ?


So that's it again for today, hope you liked it (although come on, who doesn't like leopard print ?!) !
Ta ta for now !

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...