Sunday 29 July 2012

Wah Leopard Print + BONUS Union Jacks

Helloooo everybody ! Just a quick post today as I've been supe busy and actually still haven't haven't my Olympic nails yet ! Oh the blasphemy !


So I did this design a while ago, and the colour scheme sort of reminded me of the classic Wah Nails leopard print colours, except obviously I used stamping for this mani ! Can you believe this is the first time I've posted stamping on this blog ?

The colours I used to create this design were OPI Strawberry Margarita for the base colour, then when that was dry I taped off half of the nail and painted on a coat of OPI My Back Pocket ! For the stamping I used the leopard print stamp from Konad M57 with Konad Special Black polish.


So that's it for that manicure, but as you have seen in the title, I have bonus Union Jacks for you ! We had some friends from England over for dinner, one of whom was my lovely friend Kate, and it has become a bit of a tradition for me to her nails every time we see eachother ! And for this time's design, she wanted Union Jacks (after seeing my awesome Union Jack nail from my Olympic Nails) !


The colours I used for Kate's design are the same as what I used for my own Union Jack, that being Kiko Electric Blue, OPI Big Apple Red and my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white.

And there we are ! Not such a short post I guess, but tomorrow I promise I'll be posting a NOTD ! I swear !

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool little Jacks there. And amazing colours on the leopard mani. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...