Friday 28 September 2012

NOTD : Back to School

Hi guys ! So tonight's party theme is "Back to School", and tonight is suppose to be a really great night (let's hope it lives up to expectations, at the moment, the fun part seems to be getting ready to go to these events) ! I was sad yesterday because my nails didn't actually glow in the dark like I had hoped, but the green and yellow I had used in the splatter did glow in the UV lights, which was really cool !


So I love these nails ! Skittles, but not completely because there's only three different themes... I like it ! I did the pencils using The Daily Nail's tutorial for her back to school nails, and then just did a standard apple on my ring finger and then some simplified paper with doodles ! I think I might do a plain pencil manicure soon, because I think they're super cute !


For this design, the polishes I used were (in a list):
Pencils : Barry M Yellow, P2 Hug Me !, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and Barry M Silver Foil.
Paper : American Apparel T-Shirt, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, P2 Flirt With Me and Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black.
Apple : OPI Big Apple Red, OPI You Don't Know Jacques and Collection 2000 Ninja.

And that's it ! Only two photos today as they didn't come out as well as I'd hoped ! Now I'm off to get ready, there's limited entry tonight, so I'd better get there early to make sure I get in ! Hope you have a great evening/night everyone !

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Where are you at Uni? I live in the UK and went to Uni here so if you need any advice, even on where shops are let me know :) Freshers week is great, I met my best friend at Freshers week. It's one big excuse to drink and meet people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pencils are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...