Tuesday 11 September 2012

NOTD : Mini Floral

Hey there everybody ! So can you believe I'm actually posting at a reasonable time this evening ? I'm finally getting on top of my to-do list for before I go back to England next week, which makes more time for nails ! Yay ! There are loads of new polishes I'm wanting to try out from my major nail polish haul I got whilst in Cologne, and today's base colour is one of those new polishes !


So I've had this design in my head all day, and I had originally thought of doing a light pink base colour, but decided that purple would be a better bet ! As much as I love pink nail polishes, I feel there's a lack in other colours (except the red and nude combination maybe) on this blog ! These nails sort of remind me of a mix between the Mini Daisies and Hawaiian Hibiscuses I posted before on here, what do you think ? Today's nails were vaguely inspired by a Kate Spade design I saw somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find it !


This design was done using P2 Poetry, which actually seems to me to be the perfect mix between OPI Planks A Lot and OPI Funky Dunkey, a purple I've been searching for for a while now ! I then did super quick flowers using my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white ! Seriously super easy ! All you need to do is place five dots in a sort of rounded shape to form a flower !


And that's it for today ! I hope you enjoyed this super simple design, I just love how each nail is unique, but they're all still the same, you get me ? Like they're different but all the same !

Enjoy the rest of your day !

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'll have to keep them in mind for a day when I want a simple design that still looks adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you ! Tull have to let me know if yu do do tese, would love to see them !

      Delete
    2. Ugh, you'll* ad these*... I hate autocorrect !

      Delete
  2. This is very cute. It's a lovely purple as basecolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?I am satisfied to seek out a lot of useful info right here within the publish, we'd like develop extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...