Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Nails : Blood Drips

Helloooooo everybody ! So I'm posting at a relatively reasonable time today, for once ! I did my nails earlier on this afternoon so I've had plenty of time to do everything I needed to, happy times ! But this early post is needed as I'm going to have to get up early tomorrow morning for my lectures, good news is I have reading week soon, a whole week full of procrastination (oh god I hope not) !


So I've decided that I'm going to be doing Halloween-themed nails all the way through until actual Halloween Night on Wednesday ! I got in the mood for it last night whilst doing my Halloween Skittles nails, and figured I may as well go for a full five days of spooky nails ! I suppose Halloween can be a pretty creative season for when it comes to nail art, so hopefully I can try to do something more original than the traditional Halloween themes !


For this design I only used two different polishes : P2 Elegant for the nude base colour and then OPI Big Apple Red for the blood. For the actual design, all I did was use a dotting tool to place where each drip was going to be on my nails, and then I used a small nail art brush to join them all together for the full drip effect.


Okay, so not to sound disgusting or anything, I really love these nails ! I'm totally in to the drip effect nails at the moment (maybe some drippy framed nails... hmm ideas ideas) so I hope to do plenty more ! I already have a vague idea of what I'm going to do tomorrow for my nails, so we'll just have to wait and see how that one pans out !

See you all tomorrow everyone ! Have a great day !

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...