Sunday 2 December 2012

Advent Calendar : Snowflakes

Good evening everyone ! So I'm back once again with another Christmas-themed manicure, I'm seriously enjoying these festive nail designs, so much fun and it's stuff you can't really do during the rest of the year ! So I'm going to use every excuse possible to do as many Christmas nails as possible this year !


I've never actually painted anything remotely ressembling a snowflake before, I remember last year I used the Konad M59 plate to do plain snowflake stamps over red glittery polish, so I'm glad I did this by hand this year ! I think the pattern looks like it could be like a wrapping paper design or something, I love it !


So for this design, the base colour I used was Orly On The List, a little mini bottle I got in Boots last year ! I used two coats for this design as it was the perfect red colour for what I wanted, but I think if you do a third coat the colour gets a lot darker ! I drew on the snowflakes with my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white.


And that's it for today's Advent Calendar design, I'm already so excited for Christmas (mainly because I get to go home and see my family), and soon I won't have any work to do here at uni and I can just rest ! Exciting stuff ! Anyway I hope you like today's design, and I'll be back soon with another !

See you soon everyone !

5 comments:

  1. They are so pretty, they look amazing, so festive!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the red you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it's perfect for christmas.
    It really reminds me of christmas wrapping paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the prettiest xmas looks I have seen this year. wow!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...