Thursday 7 February 2013

NOTD : Gliding Lines

Bonsoir everyone ! So here's a quick post for you all before I go off to bed, I managed to spend most of the afternoon trying to find inspiration for my nails (plus a way to use my new OPI nail varnish), and so this is quite a bit later than I would have liked ! Anywho, I'd better get a move on writing this (she says after spending a further 5 minutes trolling through Facebook), if I'm going to get an early night !


I'm not sure where the inspiration for this nail design came from, but I have to say, I'm in LOVE with it ! It's a shame I couldn't be bothered to do the same design on my right hand, but oh well ! The colour combination came pretty much out of nowhere as well, I just picked up a couple of random nail varnishes and they just happened to go quite well together !


So for this design, the colours I used were OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which is the polish I received yesterday and I have to say I'm thrilled to bits with it ! It just looks so much less stark that full-on white, and I think it makes the colours in the design blend better together ! I also used OPI Skyfall and OPI My Very First Knockwurst for the other coloured lines.


Today's nail art didn't actually take as long to do as I had anticipated, it still took quite a while though (trying to get all the lines just right) but I think it was totally worth the time it took ! This is another design I'm definitely going to have to try again with other colour combinations, the possibilities are endless ! Hopefully next time I'll leave plenty of time to do my manicure, and then I'll actually be able to do both hands properly !

So that'll be all for today you guys, I'm off to bed, my lectures started again today so I'm tired after my first day working again after a rather long break ! Night night everyone !

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing :)
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I've got to remember to try this one out some time, the curved lines look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...