Wednesday 24 April 2013

NOTD : Transparent Lines

Good evening everybody ! I've finally found some time to blog, as I only got back on Monday from my weekend away, and I didn't finish my nails until late last night after I'd finished doing all my work for uni (exams are coming up soon, eep) ! So today I just have a quick design to show you all, I just wanted something plain and simple (and quick) to do last night, and I ended up coming up with this ! (These photos are taking forever to upload for some reason so you'll only be getting 2 today, sorry !)


I didn't actually have any particular inspiration for this design or colour combination, I just picked out some random nail polishes which ended up going in a sort of purple and orange direction ! It's maybe a bit of an autumn-ish colour scheme but I'm happy with it !


So the colours I used were OPI Germanicure by OPI, P2 Electric, Essence Redvolution, OPI My Back Pocket, OPI Vant to Bite My Neck, Essie Splash of Grenadine, American Apparel T-Shirt and Barry M Gold Foil. Wow, that's a lot of different polishes !

Right well I'd best get off to bed, those photos took soooo much longer than I anticipated and I need an early night ! I hope you all liked today's design !

8 comments:

  1. Very creative! For a random selection, those colors actually go together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out great. I love designs like this w/ the natural nail peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes and the idea behind it. They look a little like the wallpaper in my living room so I have to like them ha ha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhaha, it is a super original manicure. I love it because is elegant at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte frumos modelul <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ Di. These are a great design and well though of colors. Look fabalistic. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...