Saturday 22 June 2013

Gradient Confetti

Hey there guys ! So I've been doing my nails LOADS this week so I have plenty to post at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to do my nails while I'm in Berlin, but I won't have my light box so lighting probably won't be great but I'll do my best ! Plus I'll only be able to take a few polishes with me so I'll be limited in that aspect, especially as I want to be able to buy some while I'm away ! We'll see what happens !


So I got this idea when I first got L'Oreal Confetti, you can see the swatch here ! I wondered what the different glitters would look like if they were over black and white, and then the idea struck me to do a gradient !


For this design, I used American Apparel Hassid and American Apparel T-Shirt to do the gradient, and then I used one coat of L'Oreal Confetti over the top. I really like the way the white glitter stands out over the black and vice versa, and I bet it'll look great over different bright coloured gradients as well, so many possibilities !


So that's all for tonight everyone, I'll definitely post on Tuesday, if not before ! See you all then !



6 comments:

  1. I thought about doing this myself! Love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! great idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! great idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails, sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...