Sunday 4 August 2013

NOTD : Pink, Purple and Blue Splatter

Hey there everybody ! I've got a new design for you all today, I meant to write this post earlier in the week but time just ended up escaping me and it somehow got delayed until today ! I hope you enjoyed my piCture pOlish blog fest post on Monday, as I really enjoyed taking part ! Anyway, I'm thankfully back at home again now with all my nail varnishes and a light box, so normal nail art can resume again !


I did this design the other day, but when it came to sitting down to do my nails, I didn't know what I wanted to do (as usual) so I asked my genius mother and she said splats. I figured I hadn't done a splatter mani for a while so it was about time I tried it again ! It's still just as annoying to do, the nail polish gets everywhere and you have to make sure you have a decent amount of nail varnish actually inside the straw before you blow, but I got there in the end !


I started with a base of American Apparel T-Shirt, and then using a straw, I "splatted" the design using American Apparel Hassid, P2 Break the Rules, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and OPI Suzi's Hungary Again. I really like the combination of these colours together, they're bright but not in your face at the same time, a plus in my book !


 So that's it for tonight (it's getting a bit late, time for bed !), I'll be back with a post again soon as I've got plenty of backlog to post ! See you again soon everyone !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...