Wednesday 4 September 2013

Alphabet Nail Art Challenge : Round Up

So here's the round up post for all the nail designs I've done throughout the Alphabet Nail Art Challenge, I'm having a short break from nail art whilst recovering from the last few weeks ! Each photo is linked to its post, so all you have to do is click on the image to see it !

I'd like to know which, if any, of these designs (or in fact any design I've posted on my blog) you would like tutorials for ? I've already got the "F for Floral" tutorial done, I just need to sort the photos for that, but I'd be happy to do tutorials for any other designs you like ! Just let me know in the comments ! 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm a new follower and you did some really inspiring work on your abc series! Well done :)
    Phoebe
    glimpsesofthemoon@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a tutorial for the cat and shark designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing them all together is truly inspiring, and tutorial? I'd love to see how you did the splashes (shark design)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job here. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...